You were made for this Young Life Logo

London Director

London. Young People. Jesus.

33 boroughs. Approximately 1.5 million young people. There's immense need as well as massive opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the diverse young people of London with the love and message of Jesus.

Do you have a heart for young people in London to live life to the full, learn about Jesus, grow in their faith and develop healthy life and leadership skills? Would you enjoy building and leading multiple diverse teams to be a positive influence in the lives of thousands of young people in every borough of London?

Young Life International (ylinternational.org) is seeking a London Director to build and lead a world class team of staff and volunteers throughout London. The successful candidate would join Young Lifes 5,000+ staff and 75,000+ volunteers worldwide working with 2 million young people a year in over 100 countries.

For further information, contact Christa Hilt, chilt@sc.younglife.org

For a full job description, and to apply, click here

.

Applications should be received by 8th March 2019

Temporary Camp Manager

About Young Life International (UK)

Young Life International is a fast growing Christian charitable organisation. Our aim is to share the message of Jesus with young people in the UK. We do this through committees, field staff and volunteers working with young people in their local area. Young Life International is a daughter organisation of the global organisation of Young Life.

Job Description

This is a temporary position to manage the smooth and effective running of a Christian Youth Camping Centre in the Scottish Highlands for the Spring and Summer of 2019. A unique opportunity to develop and advertise quality self-catering apartments in a beautiful location, whilst raising revenue to further develop the Young Life camping programme for 100's of young people across the summer, providing an experience where kids can grow in their Christian faith. This role is 40% funded, with the successful candidate raising the remaining 60% of their working budget (to include their salary). The role reports to the Young Life Camping Department, based in the USA, and to the UK Director, it will be further developed and re-advertised in Autumn 2019.

The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a young life camping environment, previous management experience, a strong and active Chrsitian Faith and a realistic funding plan. Qualifications in Christian Ministry and/or hospitality are beneficial but not essential.

Accommodation is provided on site.

For further information, contact Vicky Shepherd, HR Manager at HR@ylinternational.org

For a full job description, and to apply, click here

.

Applications should be received by 8th March 2019

  • © 2011 Young Life International
  • Reg Charity No. 1090515
  • Reg Co. No. 04364093
  • All rights reserved
  • Privacy Policy
  • Permissions